Why I can't get any support?

Options
Cuccuu23
Cuccuu23 Posts: 8 Level 2

I don't get any ads or level support. Can't play anymore... Why am I forced to spend alot of money to play????

Comments

• Glen_Robins
    Glen_Robins Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

Because that's how the game is structured, when you first play you get offered ads to watch to gain boosters to help you complete levels but as you progress the makers of the game make it harder and harder to complete levels and remove free help in the hope you will start spending money to progress in the game. The problem is once you part with your hard earned cash the game gets harder still so you spend more money. I am on level 13,255 and believe me they keep changing the rules to make you spend with them. Sadly the game is addictive so you think I'll just buy a few gold bars and before you know it your're buying them multiple times a day. You don't need to stop playing, just be aware that the level you're stuck on will eventually let you pass as long as you can wait, that's the only way but it does get frustrating, keep strong xx

• Cuccuu23
    Options

Help needed! I can't play If I don't get any help. Evyrything gone, ads, boosters, gold bars 😭

• Cuccuu23
    Options

OMG. This is sooo frustrating. I played level 480 over 40 times...how many more I have to play???? And do I get ever anymore any help or is IT over now?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?