Mini Games

Options
Soopra
Soopra Posts: 8 Level 2

Please can we stop with the mini games. All of them. I just want to crush candy not waste half my playing time on mini games that I have no interest in. Thank you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still having this issue?  Do you still need help?  Unfortunately, even though you don't like these events, a lot of players look forward to them.  Can you just click on the "x" to not play it?

• Rikl
    Rikl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I wish we could opt out.  clicking on the x doesn't seem to stop the continual popups, when all i want to do is get on with the next level.  I sometimes have to click through 6 or 7 really annoying popups for mini games I seem to be automatically opted into, that I have no interest in playing.  I get that some people like to play them, but PLEASE stop the constant popups everytime I open the game.   Surely people that want to be involved can click on the icons. 

• Soopra
    Options

I got so fed up I've stopped playing. That also means I've stopped paying... I used to regularly buy gold bars and power ups...

• Soopra
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still having this issue?  Do you still need help?  Unfortunately, even though you don't like these events, a lot of players look forward to them.  Can you just click on the "x" to not play it?

You click that you don't want to take part but it doesn't actually do anything and you still take part... Not anymore. Voted with my feet. Stopped playing.
  • Edward_Herbert
    Edward_Herbert Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The continuous pop ups are aggravating. Some of them don’t have the “x” to close out of either you have to be introduced to the little egg things. I don’t care about the mini games. I just want to be able to disable them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?