Boosters

Options
nemesys07
nemesys07 Posts: 1 Newbie

Good morning I am having issue with my account I am not receiving none of the free booster after you see commercials and I am wandering if someone could help me get does boosters again

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,627 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting , will give this feedback to the Game Team !

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• lfernand0009
    lfernand0009 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I heard if you make a purchase within the app you lose the ad options. Your account is flagged as you have money so you do not need to get free stuff. It’s true because I had the ads option and made the mistake of purchasing boosters with unlimited life for 5 hrs and have not received an ad to get free booster as of yet..now I’m stuck on level 2833 which is hard with no help this is some crap!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?