🎙We want your feedback on the levels 13 746 - 13 790

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,866 Level 5
    edited March 2023
    Options

Just looked at my game and played a level. The Springtime Collection Contest has reappeared and I am still in 2nd place with approximately 9 hours and 40 minutes left.

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options

Great, I hope our feedback is being listened to! By the way, several days ago, I noticed that some levels were made much harder, and I think they are challenging enough.

• Scooterpie
    Options

Greetings @JJ09012011! I wonder about when they change some of these levels?

The levels certainly are hard enough but when they reduce the number of moves on a level perhaps they make other small changes that we do not notice. Perhaps the levels are not necessarily harder but not necessarily easier either, just tweaked. Whether I finish the new levels in a day, 3 days or take a week it does not seem to make a difference, there are hard levels. Now if there are glitches of course those can throw you big time. One thing for sure is it is good to keep your win streak/candy necklace and hoard them boosters and use them wisely.

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options

Hello there Scooterpie! When King reduces the move count on a level, it typically does not make the blockers easier to destroy. Sometimes there are glitches that render levels impossible without extra moves.

Indeed, if you keep your win streak, the levels are easier.

• Scooterpie
    Options

Hey there @JJ09012011 you are right reducing the moves, it does not seem to make them easier or harder, usually I just try to ignore it. Glitches, well at least I do not run into that many bad ones but they just mess up one's game. I do not like to use gold for extra moves, I just likes to hoard it. When I use gold it is generally because I screwed up and lost track of my moves and really do not want to loose my win streak or I know there is a glitch and that I will pass with using gold one time. But then again you can just loose your win streak for no apparent reason sometimes. So the game ain't perfect but I'm heading onto ten years of playing it so..... Here I be!

p.s. With all the changes lately I am again finding more interest in my mobile version. Has some events that are not on the Win10/11 or browser versions. Also has the ads!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,995 Level 5
    Options

@Scooterpie @JJ09012011 I am saddened by the way the game has gone over the last few years. I used to wait eagerly for the newly released levels, now I play a few at a time as boredom quickly sets in. Gone are the days of using tactics and guile to beat levels. I cannot see the point in blasting away level after level to clear masses of blockers, then complete very restrictive, unimaginative boards. Positive things like the frog and UFOs incorporated in the board are rare, yet level after level have jelly jars and/or sour skulls which are effectively a blocker.

Also weekly contests are heavily weighted against us at the top, with bonus points awarded for passing new levels. This is another reason I now wait before I play the new levels. At least that gives me a chance to compete. The current contest "All Stars" has a glitch, in that it is in the events, but click on it and nothing happens ?? Not even an indication of when the "finals" are starting.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,145 Level 5
    Options

Hi guys. Just in case you didn't see my post on the previous week's thread.... I am getting VERY frustrated trying to catch you up with my mobile only play. This is what they have given US this week:

This is far more blockers than just one week ago for Android and - of course- fewer moves. Time to give up. 😢

• Scooterpie
    Options

ʕᴥ• ʔ☝@christinewupp I would give you a reaction but the "Woah" is gone!

• christinewupp
    Options

Hi there. These levels have come out today for mobile users. So you guys enjoyed some of the levels in the first two episodes? I was looking forward to trying them....

So far, compared to two weeks ago:

Level 13746 more blockers and fewer moves

Level 13747 more blockers and fewer moves

Level 13748 fewer moves

Level 13749 fewer moves

Level 13750 ah, this one I would now class as impossible, down to 20 moves, can't be done.

Definitely all designed to stop us all playing and catching you up. And as for the King Community, why bother sending feedback when positive comments about levels just mean they decide to make them harder. They don't actually WANT us to enjoy the new levels. It's just a drag, I'm wasting my time.Absolute waste of time. ALL OF IT.

• christinewupp
    Options

Level 13765. What is going on with this one???? So this was released only two weeks ago and looking it up on YouTube there are no less than 4 different versions of this level. All of them easier than what I get, which is version number 5:

An extra layer of blockers and fewer moves than the previous edition. Hence, ANOTHER impossible level. I am getting fed up with having to play levels until I am being offered 60 extra moves, which of course then allows us to pass with 10 gold. That's not playing. That's just brain dead. Boring and unchallenging.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?