Light up the Sky Challenge!

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Could someone that created this game challenge please explain to me how it works?  Last week I lost 1st place to someone with 1400 star points which is impossible to get in one episode.  This time I started this morning, got the 10 starts required to open up the 10 points per star, completed that level with 3 stars, so I ended at that point with 20.  So I went to work, came home again to play and now I'm down to 10 star points.  Please explain this.

Answers

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

Wow...this stinks... When I'm at this high level, I appreciate the challenges.  However, I did everything perfect on this latest episode and ended up with only 340 star points--it should have been maxed at 350.  And someone at the top has like 370....I went back in and played previous episodes and earned 2 additional start and only got 1 star point for each.  Well this looks like it favors a person at lower levels that has the chance to keep getting 10 points per star for NEW levels they need to clear..  It's not fair to the players like me who are at the top level awaiting new levels.  I actually purchased something today and I'm regretting it because if the new challenges are going to put us higher level players at a disadvantage---then what's the point?  Pooh

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

I completed the episode Tammy in 4th place.  When I check last night I was in second.....lost by 10, hmmmm.  Oh and I think this episode was really crappy.

• game
    game Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I don't know either when episode ends, except some people may be on a lower level like last week's that had twice the number of games - it continued right over the first bridge. I did learn not to be impatient and let the game play itself after your win. If you say don't finish waiting out the self playing game, it will reduce your starts.

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

I completed the episode Tammy in 4th place.  When I check last night I was in second.....lost by 10, hmmmm.  Oh and I think this episode was really crappy.

Hi Debbie...I haven't played candy crush in over 3 weeks....I think I've finally had enough...Will miss talking to you guys every so often but it's just become too tedious. Have fun....I'm finally free of it...lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?