⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3006

Options
Mark_Adcock
Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
Over 60,000 people had to buy more moves to clear this level. I also read that one player had to buy 40 hammers to pass this level, such is the unfairness of it.

Funny how levels are tweaked to make them harder but never the other way round.

Level 3006 is totally unfair, to the point it is blatantly designed to get people to buy boosters and nothing else.  Proves how disreputable the game is. I have had around 100 tries, and got nowhere near. Sums up your game - a mindless drudge, a monotonous bore, a total chore to play, when presented with such garbage of a level.

Where is the fun in having 20 moves, most of which are wasted in just trying to open up the board, leaving the player to rely solely on lucky cascades to clear it? You call that entertainment? It's more fun being at the dentist.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options
    @Mark_Adcock
    This is a hard level. Do you have Space Dash or Build-a-Bot at this time. If you do, get either one you have up to its's max. If you can start out by combining two color bombs that is very good. Keep resetting your board until you have 2 color bombs side by side.                                                                                                                                                                               
  • Mark_Adcock
    Options
    @Mark_Adcock
    This is a hard level. Do you have Space Dash or Build-a-Bot at this time. If you do, get either one you have up to its's max. If you can start out by combining two color bombs that is very good. Keep resetting your board until you have 2 color bombs side by side.                                                                                                                                                                               
    With all due respect, by reaching level 3006, I think if I had access to the boosters you mentioned I would have cleared it by now. The only boosters I can earn are on the daily wheel (useless, and dishonestly rigged beyond belief - level 3006 and got the jackpot once...it would be laughable if it wasn't so criminal) or with the team of five. No other options. Every level is just a tedious waste of time, waiting for the game to let you win. That is CC in a nutshell. It doesn't matter what move you make from move 1, it either brings in combos and lets you win, or it doesn't. What the player does has absolutely no bearing on success or failure. Level 3006 is a pointless exercise, but at least it has one advantage - it gives me just the excuse I need to go and do something else, rather than bother to log in and try anymore. I'm grateful for that. Days and days playing the same tripe over and over and over and over - zero fun. And if the developers think that this level is truly "fair", then the game can be gladly poked where the sun doesn't shine. CC at higher levels quickly becomes a total bore to play. No skill required, just lucky boards - meaning that when a player actually beats a level, there is no feeling of satisfaction that their skill won them the day. There can be no satisfaction when the game just hands you success on a plate. It's pathetic to see levels where you struggle and struggle, until the game realises you have had enough and makes it so easy a 5-year old could do it. And so it goes on, level after level, of pure unadulterated tedium.
  • Scooterpie
    Options
    @Mark_Adcock
    I do not know why they let some players have access to some features and not others. I simply wanted to verify if you get either of the features Build-a-Bot or Space Dash. Do you collect boosters on the on old flash version of the game? You can collect regular boosters there. It only go up to level 2825 but you can replay the old levels for sugar drops and collect regular boosters which sync with all versions of the game just not the mobile. I sometimes have neither feature but I have hoarded boosters by collecting them on the old flash version. If you only play on the mobile this will not help you. Here is the link https://king.com/play/candycrush
  • Scooterpie
    Options
    @Mark_Adcock
    Do you also fail to get the chance to collect sugar drops? If this is the case that is most unfair!  Again, check out the old flash version. Yes, I agree some of the levels are super easy. However, not all levels can be passed simply because you have boosters. I finished level 5345 this week and am waiting for new levels.
  • Mark_Adcock
    Options
    @Mark_Adcock
    Do you also fail to get the chance to collect sugar drops? If this is the case that is most unfair!  Again, check out the old flash version. Yes, I agree some of the levels are super easy. However, not all levels can be passed simply because you have boosters. I finished level 5345 this week and am waiting for new levels.
    I have no idea what sugar drops are. Are they the things you collect and when you get enough the machine spits out two  boosters? I should go back and play earlier levels just to collect them? There seems no point in doing that - most of the time the boosters you get from doing that are timed, so you cannot store them up?

Only today has it said I have earned sugar stars, whatever they are. I play on my PC via Facebook, no other way. 

And to prove my point about the game just letting you win, it let me pass 3006 after 5 days - by making it so easy I had 6 moves left. As I said, eventually it just hands it to you on a plate - why? Because it doesn't want you to give up, it would rather you play on in the hope that one day you might buy a booster. Well, not me ;-)

5345? Kudos to you. You must have the patience of a saint.

• Scooterpie
    Options
    @Mark_Adcock
    If you play the old flash version of the game at King.com https://king.com/play/candycrush you will collect regular boosters not the timed ones. Anyway I am glad you passed the level! Collecting sugar drops to receive boosters (the regular kind) has sorta become a game within the game for me. Sugar Stars are just pretty to look at like the gold crown for passing a level on your 1st try, you receive nothing. I have never paid any money to play CC. It has been nice to meet you! Know that your frustrations are shared by many.

• Fran334
    Fran334 Posts: 380 Level 3
    Options

I am currently at this level no luck yet but I will keep trying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?