Lost all of my progress

Options
Shannon_Wells
Shannon_Wells Posts: 3 Newbie

I previously made a typo on my last (and only) question. I was over level 3000 and spent a long time to get there. I was also one island away from the extra challenge (ice cream island I believe) and accidentally clicked connect to Facebook. All of my progress is gone, I love playing Candy Crush but won't start back at the beginning. PLEASE HELP!!!! There has to be a way through my phone number, phone account, email, something.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,784 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Shannon, sorry for the delay in responding.  If you weren't playing through Facebook the entire time, yes you can lose your progress.  Facebook and the Kingdom save your progress but on a mobile device, any game update, any IOS update or any crashes on your device can make you lose your progress.  

I can elevate this to a King Admin who can get you back on track.  He will write you here on King Care but please, please make sure that in the future you play the game through Facebook otherwise it will happen again.

• Shannon_Wells
    Shannon_Wells Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for the response. I am a big fan of the game (obviously) but if I lose all progress after literally years of play (which I hope is not the case) it would be hard to start over. I look forward to hearing from you, thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?