Have you ever seen something so beautiful?

mattakus
mattakus Posts: 24 Level 2
edited March 2023 in Discussions

I was playing level 3901 the other day, and as soon I got the last bear above the necklace… this happened! (Be patient if it doesn’t load straight away, it’s a GIF and therefore might take up to 1 minute before it starts playing

I’ve never seen it go off like this before, and this is only the 2nd half of it! It took me a while to register what was going on, and so after I picked my jaw up off the floor I thought I had best record it since I had never seen it go this crazy before…

And the best thing about it is that it all happened before the “You saved the bears!” banner, meaning that all of the yellow candies destroyed in the madness were counted against that week’s “Kimmy’s Candy Hunt”, as they were all demolished before the end of level sequence.

I’ve always wondered why there aren’t more levels with only 3 coloured candy… usually the minimum is 4 colours, clearly when there’s only 3 colours things can get a bit wild! I’m not complaining lol! But I would love to find another level like this again, especially during Kimmy’s Candy Hunt!

Has anyone else seen the game pop off like this before? Let me know 😊

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?