🎙We want your feedback on the levels 13 836 - 13 880

Novapichu
Novapichu Posts: 289 Community Manager

Happy level release day, 😃

New sweet levels are released weekly in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

This week, you can directly share your feedback on levels 13 836 - 13 880 with the people behind the levels!

We would like to know how you feel about the following:

• How long did it take to complete all the levels?
  • What level did you find most challenging and why?
  • What was your favorite level you would like to play one more time?

Comment and leave your feedback to the Team behind the new levels!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
  • Novapichu
    Novapichu Posts: 289 Community Manager
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Novapichu Level 13838 needs urgent adjustment. It is impossible in its present state. Not enough moves to fill the order.

• Scooterpie

@Novapichu just played Level 13838 it is absolutely ridiculous in its' present form!

p.s. That caution is really necessary!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,754 Level 5

Hi @Scooterpie and @Peter_Tornaros. It is very disheartening to see these new levels are so bad. Mine are, too. (I'm on mobile so am two weeks behind you) The first episode they have taken moves away from every level since you played them and given several an added layer of blockers. I wonder if they are doing this because of the All Stars event they have been advertising so much. Do they make levels harder when they are bringing out a special event? Personally I just want to play Candy Crush, I really don't care about All Stars..... Hope your other levels are better than 13838?

• Scooterpie

Greetings @christinewupp I am the same as you do not care about the All Stars event but you find yourself in it anyway. Your thinking could very well be correct that the new levels were made harder for the event.

Level 13828 you need to start out with No Boosters. I had timed boosters, I should have waited, I really knew this, was warned!

My mad at the game is gone, I went out and played disc golf and got out my frustration and heaved those discs further than usual. Thinking on the level I can see what I should have done. Even with this in mind the level needs adjustment for sure!

p.s. I have put myself on a timeout for playing the new levels not sure for how long?

Sincerely,

\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

• Peter_Tornaros

@Novapichu Level 13838, seriously, you have now had 2 days to fix this rubbish. This is total incompetence and the perfect way to lose players interest in the garbage that is being pumped out.

I don't appreciate having to use gold to buy 2 lots of extra moves and use UFOs and a Party Popper, when the problem is the impossibility of the ridiculous level.

• Peter_Tornaros

Finished the first episode. What utter garbage. Just about every level needs the use of UFOs, hammers and switches + Party Poppers on some. This is not enjoyment or a challenge it is just tedious, boring and utterly frustrating. If @Novapichu, this is the best your designers can produce, they would be best advised to find another profession.

I will not be revisiting the last 2 episodes for a while.

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2

Level 13838 remains impossible. I used gold to buy extra moves; please fix this immediately!

• Scooterpie

Finished all my levels but the last two. There are some really difficult ones, but it is what it is. So far I have not used any party boosters (have not used in a long time) and only about 6 UFO's on the new levels. I did use hands and lollipops and choose starting boosters, had a full candy necklace. Level 13838 was the worst, I had to use gold for extra moves twice. I knew I could do it with the 5 extra moves and then I needed one more move! A full candy necklace is most helpful except for Level 13838 and I was unfortunate enough to have a full candy necklace and timed boosters...

What this weeks levels did do for me, I played disc golf better than ever. While I cannot out throw the guys, I made a good showing. Actually beat my husband on three holes! This is one of the reasons that I enjoy CCS, my size makes no difference, I can play and keep up with the bad boys...

@Novapichu you seem familiar to me, could I have perhaps known you in another life? I know you are a friendly ghost, I am not afraid of ghosts anyway! Didn't quite get the toaster? How do you feel about teddy bears? Just wondering... Cheers!

Anyway you seem fun!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?