⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3374 Glitch

Options
Paddy_Man
Paddy_Man Posts: 9 Level 2

Looks like levels have been released again without full testing. Level 3374 has liquorice swirls that appear after 2 moves which mean it's impossible to get rid of the 8 gel pieces in the middle, very annoying. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Jenny_Johnson-2
    Jenny_Johnson-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Agree!  Even using the boosters from level 2000 won't clear it, and of COURSE the bomb space ship will NOT put the bombs/wrapped candies in the center.  If anyone makes this level (which I believe is unattainable) I hope you post it :=)

• Patti_Wilson
    Patti_Wilson Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

If you watch the one of videos, he had to use 16 hammers after using two candybombs together.  Only way to get through level 3374.  I don't have 16 hammers to use and shouldn't have to.  Stuck at this level until fixed. Grrrrr!

• Janet_Knight
    Janet_Knight Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Agree, another impossible level, please fix this so us avid candy crushers can move on

• Ritu_Pande
    Ritu_Pande Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

King please sort this level out. it is impossible to clear this level without using 16 hammers which is not possible for most of us.This is an unfair level

• amn
    amn Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Impossible pour moi aussi de passer ce niveau....j'ai aussi vu qu'il faut 16 marteaux...pas possible pour moi non plus, pourquoi  est ce qu'il ne tombe pas de bonbons entre les rouleaux de zan? Merci de résoudre ce problème afin de pouvoir passer au niveau suivant.

• amn
    amn Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Impossible aussi pour moi de passer ce niveau .... j'ai aussi vu qu'il faut 16 marteaux ... pas possible pour moi non plus, pourquoi est ce qu'il n'y a pas de bonbons entre les rouleaux de zan? Merci de résoudre ce problème de pouvoir passer au niveau suivant.

• Paddy_Man
    Paddy_Man Posts: 9 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

They fixed it by making it single gels only, I got past it thanks to a double disco ball, stripes and a few hammers

• Friand32
    Friand32 Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hello everyone,Impossible to pass this level without 8 ou 10 hammers, even with the single layer of gel because licorice constantly falls.

Having only one hammer, I am forced to say good-bye Candy Crush.

Good game everyone

• Sascha_Paulick
    Sascha_Paulick Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Impossible level. Even with combined colour bombs you cannot get rid of the licorice as new ones keep falling instantly. Needs fixing or I will be stuck forever.

• TonyKingdad
    TonyKingdad Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Interesting fact: consecutive double color bomb combos (not that I've had that fortune) will not clear this level (the first leaves one licorice at the bottom of the plus in the middle, so the second would get all the licorice cleared, but not all the jelly). This level is impossible without hammers (lots of them), jellyfish, or divine intervention, none of which I seem to have at the moment (zero hammers, zero jellyfish, and I don't seem to be getting those from any of the prize boosters: daily, prize wheel, or collecting the special candies). Even with a full spaceship and every possible booster activated at the start (the one jellyfish booster I had) was not enough to clear this ridiculous level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?