⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3374 Glitch

Options

Answers

• Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

What's even more frustrating is that everyone is using their boosters up on this impossible level & eventually King will make it much simpler for people - seems you get continually penalized for doing better, quicker in this game. This level sucks & then some.

• Friand32
    Friand32 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Good evening,

One of the solutions to have a chance to pass the 3374 level, would be that King offers 20 hammers to each player reaching this level.

Is not it a good idea?

• Kerry_Ho
    Kerry_Ho Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

keep trying everyday and still cant win, King do you want us to quit here, no way I am putting out 20 boosters :(

• Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

OK, finally cleared level. Use magic helmets so you have 2 colour bombs & you'll need 3 hammers & 1 fish. Get colour bombs together to clear cross section then use 1 hammer on last licorice, then again on same bottom square and last hammer on a jelly on the left side of the cross section - this means you've only used 1 move and then have the rest of the moves left to clear the rest of the board - good luck.

• Friand32
    Friand32 Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited May 2018
    Options

Thank you Pete Lashmar for these useful details for those who have enough hammers, Successful level with 2 hammers.

• Sascha_Paulick
    Sascha_Paulick Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

THOU SHALL NOT PASS! Been trying this level for a week now. Not even close. No chance without 10 or so hammers. Ridiculous.

• jadehollow
    jadehollow Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Impossible .. when a game becomes this stressful it's time to leave. 

• Matixboy
    Matixboy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level as many recently is Impossible to finish. i wonder who make these levels? Do they ever try to solve it themselves ? We are all blocked there and it’s really annoying! I wanna play other levels !!!!

• Cathy_Collard
    Cathy_Collard Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited May 2018
    Options

They fixed it by making it single gels only, I got past it thanks to a double disco ball, stripes and a few hammers

It’s ridiculous that you have to use all those boosters! A level should be passable (at the very LEAST possible) without boosters. This one is not. Maybe this is the way they make even the die hard fans, give it up. I am certainly at that point. I will give it a couple weeks, check back to see if there are changes, if not I will give it up. Imagine how much extra time I will have once I get over this ridiculous addiction of waiting for new levels to be released.
  • Cathy_Collard
    Cathy_Collard Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

OK, finally cleared level. Use magic helmets so you have 2 colour bombs & you'll need 3 hammers & 1 fish. Get colour bombs together to clear cross section then use 1 hammer on last licorice, then again on same bottom square and last hammer on a jelly on the left side of the cross section - this means you've only used 1 move and then have the rest of the moves left to clear the rest of the board - good luck.

Thanks for the advice, now...if only had some hammers...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?