Daily win rewards now timed

Options
Kazza-3
Kazza-3 Posts: 219 Level 3

When I claimed my daily win reward today I discovered that they are all now timed rewards. Having 10 minutes of using one UFO per level isn’t terrible, but I would still prefer to win a UFO to use when I’m really stuck.

First the chocolate box went all timed boosters & now this? There is almost nothing left to win boosters in my game. King keeps sinking to new lows.

Comments

• Hag900
    Hag900 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I've noticed that myself. It stinks.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,823 Level 5
    Options

I have played at the highest levels and at the same time also started the game afresh on another device. It's only at the top levels the reward ist timed, it seems. At level 180 I still received the permanent boosters. I suspect they want to make it hard for us at the top to progress and instead concentrate on luring new players into the game. I think 10 minutes of UFO is ridiculous, only useful to pass one level. It should be half an hour. As for the chocolate box, playing that is hardly worth it at all now, I hate it! Timed boosters are a complete waste and don't help at all because the game is fixed so that for most levels (sour scull levels, key levels etc) they do nothing at all.

• Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

3/30/2023. Haven’t played the chocolate box for a while now since they changed the rewards to timed boosters. Not worth it to play. Though, I have been checking the chocolate box every now and then to see if it has been changed back to where it was previously.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?