dissatisfaction

Options
gabeneima
gabeneima Posts: 3 Newbie
I can't receive the lives that my friends sent me, when I finish a level, I leave the game and when I enter again it's the same level to do, sometimes a difficult level that I spend my resources and gold to have to redo it again, levels impossible with 10 movements, I spend almost 1 month trying. There are no more ad videos to help you, this game is ridiculous

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,286 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Which level are you stuck?

• gabeneima
    gabeneima Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

2452, but my biggest problem is, that I can't receive lives from my inbox

• BreeziMVE
    BreeziMVE Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I totally agree I've been playing for over 2yrs in my free time and to relax and willing purchased boosters and additional lives without a second thought when possible because I like the game but now these new limitations feel like a cheap hustle to see your "Available"lives and be told you can PURCHASE UNLIMITED LIVES but not use your already existing LIVES lol, and I definitely don't like being monitored and limited like a irresponsible child. So I no longer willing purchase, boosters and I never ever purchase additional lives I also don't enjoy playing I now feel like the difficulty level increases to force purchases and not according to our skill set. So I really don't play much anymore. I've voiced my opinion in emails and was sent a generic message , telling me it's for the best lol and in that survey that took almost 45 minutes and they didn't even send a gift. I'm really done they are too petty. I'll send you a live but u will have to wait until they say u can use it, enjoy because I don't ANYMORE 😔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?