Options
cleudir
cleudir Posts: 1 Newbie

Why i Never get a ads on my game?

Comments

• vanjav12345
    vanjav12345 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why is the game not giving me Ads anymore?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,094 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• lokesh0018
    lokesh0018 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ads are not showing in my account 🙄

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,350 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,420 Level 5
    Options

Hi there. The amount of players posting about the loss of their ability to watch video ads to help them with their game is huge. Again and again you give the same answer, that it is a "test feature". Isn't it about time you made up your mind if the videos are to return? Surely they make a little bit of money for you? There are some players out there who just can't afford to play the game at all without these. If King have decided to get rid of the ad option then at least be honest about it and stop posting the same reply about testing all the time. The only "testing" being done is to find out if players who have had their ads removed then go on to spend money on the game. Surely you have found this out by now and made a decision?

• elise44554
    elise44554 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello, I have a problem with Candy Crush Saga, I no longer have advertising to get booster or more game shots, do you have solutions to reactivate ads in the game? Thanks in advance

• malikjani
    malikjani Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2023
    Options

Please send me ads on my id I need booster

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2023
    Options

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2023
    Options

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,420 Level 5
    edited April 2023
    Options

Another two with the same question.... @malikjani @elise44554 . Same answer again. We are told the ad feature might come and go and to stay posted. Has anyone experienced this, that they have returned?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?