Chocolate box useless

Options
christinewupp
christinewupp Posts: 5,949 Level 5

Have they now removed even the 10 gold bars from the chocolate box prize? I get this offered:

To win this supposed "deluxe" prize I would have to either win four consecutive new levels, three golden crowns, use four UFOs or a party booster. Are they serious?????

Comments

• KimmyA1
    KimmyA1 Posts: 77 Level 2
    edited April 2023
    Options

The picture shows a silver box, it is the gold box that has the 10 gold bars.

I am still getting those gold bars from gold box, along with longer timed boosters.

As to the tasks, it is normal (or always has been for me) to get one line that is harder to achieve in both the gold and silver boxes. Often the only realistic one is new levels, my silver task varies from 2-4 and gold 4-6.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,790 Legend
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello @christinewupp the Chocolate Box now makes less sense that it did before. There have been many complaints about the Box since the introduction of the Deluxe version as the task difficulty does not equate to the reward you get. That is, there is no sense in using a Party Booster or several UFO to win a Colour Bomb.

Now that the rewards are Timed Boosters the tasks are just non-sensical. Why use any of your boosters just to gain a twenty minute Timed Booster.

Also, from my point of view, it makes no sense to complete four new levels just to win a Timed Booster that will essentially force you to continue to play.

I just won the Weekly Race for the first time in a long time and I was appalled to discover that the rewards have all been changed to Timed Boosters. I really struggle to understand how King has come to such a poor decision.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

I really struggle with all the decisions King are making. It can only be that those making the decisions don't actually play the game. I've managed to get back to the top for mobile players but that was a real task and headache. Timed boosters are absolutely useless so I don't bother now with the Chocolate Box or the Daily Wins. If I do complete them and get the timed boosters I use them if I feel like it or just switch off. Again as we've said before there's to much control by King over how we play our own game now. They should go back to giving us boosters we can save and use when we feel we want to.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,949 Level 5
    Options

I totally agree with you there, it's driving so many players to quit the game, too. Like you I managed to struggle to the top of the mobile games and am just about to start the new releases for this week. I hope they have fixed level 13838 after all the complaints, we will soon find out....

• jk14
    jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3
    Options

I agree I don’t think anyone would want to use their good boosters to get these useless timed boosters!

I think I’m quite lucky with chocolate box because they finally stopped offering me timed boosters (like after forever) which I hate so much. I do get gold bars with my deluxe box but not always…. To be precise I do get one timed booster with my prize but the rest are just normal boosters. It’s strange/ or maybe intentional how everything is so random with CC but it should be the same for everyone.

I also didn’t get any events this week except of one quick collection where I won a colour bomb… I really miss season pass I hope they will bring it back 🤞

Maybe next week my chocolate box will revert back to timed boosters who knows…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?