⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Ranger
Ranger Posts: 15 Level 2

Another ridiculous level that they change as soon as they publish it.  Lowered the number of moves to 16 to get 28 candies.  This is not fun anymore.   I like a challenge but these levels are just a money grab.

Answers

• jadehollow
    jadehollow Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Yes this one is unbelievable .. when it becomes stressful it's time to stop. By the time I unlock all the keys I only have 2 moves left and not a single yellow claimed. 

• Adriaan
    Adriaan Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Ridiculous they changed de moves from 25 to 16 as you can see at Youtube.This also happened at 3353. This is not FairPlay King!!! Time to say goodbye to Candy Crush!

• knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

I am with you two on this.   I made it past 3353 maxing out helmets, boosters and luck.   But fun?   Not so much.   Levels don't have to be easy but there should be some combination of skill and luck that can possibly solve.   

• jadehollow
    jadehollow Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I finally made it through but stuck on 3363 with only 16 moves. Everyone on YouTube has 26. It makes me so mad that I can't compete in challenges to try and win rewards 

• jiffylady1
    jiffylady1 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

With all the complaints on levels which it seems none can be passed anymore without boosters we can see how much King cares about their players. Well except the few privileged who get the levels before the rest of us with easier puzzles & more moves who post on youtube. I guess with all the players they're losing they have to make sure we pay to play. Dumb move on their part!

• Sab74
    Sab74 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Has anyone passed it?  I'm find that I'm not even getting close even with boosters....so I'm just wasting them.

Getting very frustrated

• Craig_Jobson
    Craig_Jobson Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Been stuck for two weeks now on 3358. Beyond fun anymore with unrealistic goals. How many need to complain before its altered.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, this issue has been escalated to the studio and hopefully they will make a change soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?