How do I beat level 3352 candy crush with 16 moves

Options
Les_Kiss
Les_Kiss Posts: 1 Newbie

on my board the order is 15 chocolate, 15 licorice, 40 yellow jelly in 16 moves. Extremely difficult 

Answers

• Sandy_De_Jong
    Sandy_De_Jong Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

hello Les Kiss. I am also playing this level, I have tried every thing I can but it seems like either the chocolate does not give you enough and or the licorice. it use to be 25 moves 10 chocolate 10 licorice 40 yellow. So king not only dropped number of moves but also number of ingredients. Sorry no help.

• Joyce_Ellis-2
    Joyce_Ellis-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Please fix this king 

• Dave_Thomas
    Dave_Thomas Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

There is absolutely no solutions for game 3352 with 16 moves. I used 47 hammers and 26 switch hands to get close but was still short 2 chocolates. Now all my extras are gone I will do the same. At least they could have given the right number of moves to beat this game. I just don't have the time to play games. I waited a week for this level to come out but alas I will wait no longer for new levels.

• Joyce_Ellis-2
    Options

I did beat it but had to use the party hat

• Menan_Samir
    Menan_Samir Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have problems with the level 3352. There is absolutely no solutions for game 3352 with 16 moves.

• Joyce_Ellis-2
    Options

I have problems with the level 3352. There is absolutely no solutions for game 3352 with 16 moves.

I use the party hat to beat this 3352
  • sshap813
    sshap813 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Absolutely ridiculous.  Mathematically impossible even with the space dash.  

• Ang_LY
    Ang_LY Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Impossible to pass this level with 16 moves.

Pls help to fix immediately

• Dave_Thomas
    Options

Again let me say.  THERE IS NO WAY TO BEAT THIS IN 16 MOVES! It takes at least two moves before the first chocolate appears leaving you 14 moves to accumulate the last 14 chocolates necessary. If the game eliminates just one of the chocolates it game over. Oh wait. You still have to get the 15 licorice candies. Good luck with that too. But then just when you have everything ready you see that you've probably got 10 of the blank 40 yellow candies. If there is a solution to this please help us. BTW Joyce, not everyone has a party hat as those were selectively given out a while back.

• Dave_Thomas
    Options

The funniest part of this blog is that candy crush is asking "us" for answers. If we knew the answer we probably wouldn't have time for the game as we would all be computer experts working somewhere. Wouldn't it make sense for candy crush to have a place to actually ask THEM questions? Please, if someone at King is even looking at this, without laughing at us, please change the green button "ANSWER THIS QUESTION" to something like say, mmmm ASK A QUESTION!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?