Life limits

Options
Jodan2023
Jodan2023 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why are you only allowed a certain amount of lives? Plus time limits in chocolates,ie told you have to wait so many hours as you have used your daily allowance,I have lots of lives sent to me but cannot use them until a certain amount of hours have elapsed,I am sending this from Liverpool England,

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,440 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • BreeziMVE
    BreeziMVE Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I also share your frustration I also have several lives send to me daily that I am unable to use now thanks to this ridiculous update that feels like a cheap hustle, designed to force loyal gamers to spend money. I have been playing for 3 yrs and willing purchased boosters and additional lives without a second thought because I enjoyed playing but now I feel disrespected. I'm a adult and don't appreciate being monitored or manipulated. Because I can purchase as many lives as I would like, allowing unlimited playing time but now "they "whoever" they "are deciding it's now best for us to be limited on how many lives we should use. So I no longer purchase anything and have limited my game usage Especially after expressing my concern and opinions to receive a a generic response that made no sense. I really don't enjoy playing much anymore. But thank for ur post feels good to know I'm not the only one 💯💪🏾❤️

• judy2005
    judy2005 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I feel the same way,used to love playing this game,now I just get angry and frustrated because now it just buy,buy in your.face all the time.Found another game I spend my money on when I want to. I check back on this game ,once in a while to see if anything changed,so far same old same old

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?