Coincidence?

Options
GentryW
GentryW Posts: 4 Newbie

I was having a terrible time trying to pass level 310. I tried for a week & used probably 60-70 lives & got no where close to passing. I finally emailed the game developers, complained & threatened to uninstall b/c they wouldn't let me use my boosters on this level. The next day I had the "luckiest" game of my life with many wrapped & striped candies showing up & 4 or 5 color bombs. I fulfilled the level with several moves to spare. Coincidence? We may never know.

Comments

• leewardgirl
    leewardgirl Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hmmmmm……strange. I wonder. Like you, I would not like to think that.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    Options

Scientifically minded people will tell you there is no such thing as a coincidence. There is always a reason for something, but we can't always see that reason. When things happen for a reason that we can't see we call that a coincidence even though in actual fact all that has happened is something out of our sight.

I very much doubt that King would be swayed by you threatening to leave @leewardgirl as the game has over 250 million players so one less would not make any difference to them.

It is surprising how many people have said that they have been stuck on a level, but once they post on this site they immediately complete the level they came here to complain about.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?