Looking for a member 🤔

Options
DAFI1978
DAFI1978 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hallo everyone,I'm new in this community 😊

Is there a member here by the name Carlos/Boca?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,790 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😄

Thanks for your joining us on King Community and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 🤗

Where are you playing from this game? 🌎😊 I Did you received and challenged All Stars Event? If yes, did you qualified to the Quarter Finals on All Stars Event? 😊

You check out these exciting All Stars threads and contests here :

✨👑 All Stars - The Sweetest and biggest Candy Crush Saga tournament of the year here! I ⭐ The Candy Crush All Stars Level Race - Win Badges and also Gold Bars here! I ⭐ Tell us how you did in the first round of Candy Crush All Stars here I ⭐ Candy Crush All Stars kick off! Earn your badge here! I ✨👑 Who is the All Star in your life? Earn a badge here! I Where are you playing Candy Crush All Stars from? Answer and Earn a badge here! I 🍬 Vote for your favorite Special Candy Combination here! I Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions here (March 2023) I Candy Crush All Stars - FAQ & Answers here! 💜✨👑🌟😄

• lakiere
    lakiere Posts: 942 Level 3
    Options

Hi @DAFI1978 you can check using search box in the header of this screen for your friend and remember following house rules as above readied mentioned and hope this helps you, Thank you

• Philippegouw
    Philippegouw Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hallo everyone,I'm new in this community 😊

Is there a member here by the name xenia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?