⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush tornaments

Options
Dee_Parker
Dee_Parker Posts: 5 Level 2

I have now won two CC tounaments (came first) and was not awarded a thing for it !!!!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Dee. I will let the Moderator know about this immediately. Thanks for letting them know about this issue! I hope you have a great day and I hope they resolve this quickly for you! 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @Laura for passing on! 

@Dee Really sorry about this! Which tournament were you playing? Let me know so we can make things right :D 

• Dee_Parker
    Options

Hi and thanks, not sure how i would know which they were ? there was two i played and won, they were "contests" does that help at all ?? the other issue i am now having is that I dont seem to move past day one of the 7 days bonus

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Can you open the trophy icon on the right hand side and open the events tab, is the event still running? 

Many thanks! 

• Dee_Parker
    Options

No there were two events both which i won both which have finished there is now a new event on

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

OK Dee. I will let the Moderator know about this. I am so sorry for the inconvenience and I hope she will see this and solve it for you as soon as she gets in the office again. Thank you for being so nice too. :)

• Dee_Parker
    Options

Thank you, its only a game and no need to be anything other than polite - if it gets sorted great if it doesnt It wont be life changing - lol  but thanks for looking into it for me - have a great weekend

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

You too, Dee. It is a pleasure talking with you. It is Memorial Day Weekend so that means 3 full days of sitting on the porch reading my book or playing my King games. :D There isn't any school for the kids on Monday, so I get to hear them fighting for 3 days lol. Thank you for replying. Have a nice one!

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Thanks @Laura

@Dee I have added some goodies to your account as a gesture of goodwill, sorry again for the error. 

Have a sweet week!

• Dee_Parker
    Options

Morning and thank you thats very kind - there is a current contest on caleld "space race" that ends in 30  mins - i am currently 3rd so will see if i stay third or higher if i get a prize - if not there is something not workign quite right and wonder if you can help  ?? but also, the daily prizes have been stuck on day one for weeks, any ideas?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?