⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My level 3358 starts me with only 16 lives but when I view online everyone elsestarts with 28 lives.

Options
James_B
James_B Posts: 8 Level 2

When I start level 3358 I'm only given 16 lives and its not possible to complete with so few lives.  When I looked at how others had completed this level on youtube, they started with 28 lives which is a huge difference.  Why do I only have 16 lives to start when every other example I've seen online has 28 lives to start.  I've tried my tablet and desktop computer.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi James, sometimes when a new level is released it's either doable or not.  They keep an eye on how many progress and how many get stuck.  Whether it's too easy or too difficult so what you are seeing on youtube might be that a level started with a specific number of moves but then it got changed.  Here is a tip where she did it with 16 moves:

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%203358

• Marco_Antonio
    Marco_Antonio Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Elsa, sorry but you are completely wrong. The video by Kazuohk was completed in 18 moves and has 20 yellows to collect (mine has 16 moves and 28 yellows to collect, which is far difficult). In short, it´s not fair for old users like myself. If you want to be fair, give us the opportunity to battle with same weapons. I´m not sure about the odds of this game but I would like to see one of you winning with the same tools we have. Cannt you do it? I thought so. That´s why there are no videos proofing otherwise. Thanks.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Marco, thank you so very much for posting your thoughts here.  I have to agree with you because I just tried to play the level and I got no where but then was offered to spin the wheel for free moves and I got 5 extra moves.  Only then did I see the keys to release the special candies from dropping but those 5 moves ended and I had done nothing!  I am going to elevate this to the team to see if they can make some changes.  I can't promise but I will try.  Thanks for posting here!

• James_B
    James_B Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Something weird is going on with lives in the latest levels.  Besides level 3358, for level 3359 I start with 16 lives but online examples have 28 lives, for level 3360 I start with 11 lives but online examples start with 27 lives and for level 3361 I start with 7 lives but online examples start with 13 lives.  It's not possible to complete these levels with the lives given unless additional lives are purchased and I'm not going to do that for every level.  It's not fun to play impossible levels

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi James, I hear you and I've been going back and forth with the King Admin and she has been going back and forth with the studio regarding the changes in these levels.  I am a volunteer that helps King and helps players by trying my best to respond to your questions.  I am going to forward your comment but I can't make any promises that these levels will get changed again.

• Marco_Antonio
    Marco_Antonio Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Marco, thank you so very much for posting your thoughts here.  I have to agree with you because I just tried to play the level and I got no where but then was offered to spin the wheel for free moves and I got 5 extra moves.  Only then did I see the keys to release the special candies from dropping but those 5 moves ended and I had done nothing!  I am going to elevate this to the team to see if they can make some changes.  I can't promise but I will try.  Thanks for posting here!

Thank U, Elsa!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?