⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Multiple issues which you just seem to ignore and redirect to stupid blog. NO BLOODY HELP AT ALL HOW

Options
Anne_McCall
Anne_McCall Posts: 3 Newbie

HOW ABOUT YOU FIX ALL THE ISSUES I EMAILED YOU ABOUT INSTEAD OF DIRECTING ME TO THIS STUPID BLOG SITE.

THIS IS NO BLOODY HELP AT ALL.

HOW ABOUT SO PERSONALIZED INTERVENTION YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT YOUR PLAYERS. 

PERHAPS TIME TO PLASTER ALL OVER FACEBOOK YOUR LACK OF INTEREST!!!!!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hi there Anne! Can you be a little more specific in what you need? I understand how frustrating this all can be (I have yelled at King many times over the years) and how it seems as though they don't care. Believe me, they do care. Let me know what you need and I will gladly do everything in my power to assist you. I hope to hear from you soon and I hope you have a great day!

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 284 Level 3
    edited February 16
    Options

I sent message to support (contact) because I did not get my 10 gold (I won now 2 weeks ago in candy box it said will send shortly never did) yes I AM YELLING NOW SENT AT LEAST 10 messages and the other was another money issue it took 2X what was suppose to they keep referring me back to the stupid blog when THEY HAVE TO GIVE ME MY GOLD not the blogvAND REIMBURSE 1 double charge so mad!! Then they say out of 1-10! Did we help you I gave them 0 because they did not help me. Then they have the audacity to say zero really?? Yes REALLY

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?