I'm not understanding what this week's space race is asking for.

Options
Rachel_Boatright
Rachel_Boatright Posts: 1 Newbie

What is the candy for space dash this week? 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Rachel, I'm not clear on what you are asking.  The space dash gives you a free booster that is loaded to your next level if you complete the current level in one try.  When you go on to play the next level the booster will automatically be placed on the board.  If you clear that level too then you will be rewarded with more than one booster.  The more levels that you clear on the first try the rewards get a bit higher.  Is this what you are talking about or was it another challenge?

• Jarl_Fox
    Jarl_Fox Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I know Rachel is referring to the fact that the event says to collect striped candy, but clicking on the event shows pretty much everyone stuck at 50 collected, and a multi ball beside how many. I've tried every possible combinations I can think of off making any type of candy even boring up 2 multi balls together. Seems like a broken challenge to me.

• Xadora
    Xadora Posts: 57 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I contacted King thru Messenger yesterday and still no response regarding the required candies not counting. I'm on the last planet in the space race and you hafta collect color bombs. I've created many and they aren't counting. Strangely enough it says I'm in 8th place with 50 color bombs but has shown my Facebook picture as #1. Sumthin ain't right here!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Oh so you guys are talking about the planet challenge.  There is a glitch that has been reported and we are waiting for a resolution. 

• Sabella_Summers
    Sabella_Summers Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The current event with the color bombs as the needed candy to count towards the event isn't working properly. It is stuck at 50 even though I have played multiple levels and created more than 50 color bombs. They aren't registering when you create them. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?