Sweet cinema and boosters turned off

Options
cat2222
cat2222 Posts: 38 Level 2

Hi, I am on level 10097. For the last 15 weeks I have won the weekly challenge, am a Qualifier for The All Stars! And I won my 3rd weekly challenge in a row!

Now for the last few days I am Not receiving any Sweet Cinema or Special spins, I have lost the challenges, all my earned boosters are used up and have not been able to pass this level in 4 days- no boosters, no spins- very frustrating!!! It’s like it’s been turned off!,

Do you not want me to play in the tournaments now, you have taken everything away from me and I cannot play with no boosters- just keeps asking for spins for coins. I’ve gone from winning 45 gold bars to 1

Did you take these bonuses away so that I Cannot compete in the All Stars?.

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,631 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback.  The bonus features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might be back to your game.

• cat2222
    Options

Thank you Kiara for the email. My game is always up to date

So if the Bonus features are not permanent to the game then who is operating the switch to turn them on or off at random?

i know that I am not the first person to ask about this issue- it is extremely frustrating and stressful.

why not just keep them in for everyone? It’s so awful when you cannot advance through 1 episode game in a week unless you spend coins or bars

• Novapichu
    Novapichu Posts: 289 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

As @kiara_wael mentioned, bonus features might only be temporarily and might change when a new event comes. We understand that this can be frustrating for some, but we are listening to the feedback you are giving.

• cat2222
    Options

Well I was right as I said 2 weeks ago- post March 29- they did Not want me to play in the All-Stars and win anything- and again for the second time ever in my lifetime of playing Candy Crush I will lose my weekly award with the 10 gold bars as that’s all I have -not the over 200 I used to have. everything is turned off. It’s so sad that the one thing I really loved playing for the past years has fooled me and brought me to thinking the worst. it’s the select few who will advance! maybe this whole All Stars is fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?