Level 3354

Options
Budgie_Faith
Budgie_Faith Posts: 2 Newbie

in 10 moves?  Really?  I defy you to show me.

this is the last level I’ll ever play in CC.  

I remember the days when it was about skill and judgement.  Now it’s a cynical attempt to force people to buy boosters and gold bars to get through impossible levels.  You have taken a great game and ruined it.

Answers

• Dave_Thomas
    Dave_Thomas Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

This is the same stupid problem with level 3352 and 16  moves to get 15 chocolate and 40 yellow and 10 liccorice candies. I use over 40 hammers and switch hands and still failed until the finally changed the game to 22 moves. And now this problem. 10 moves? Really????? Just when I thought you actually thought we were idiots. Anyone playing past these levels and using hammers and other such items are just plain...well I WAS one of those but not anymore. If they don't fix this and have any more games that are unbeatable I'll delete both candy crush and Face Book. I think it's time for a new way to start conversing online and Face Book has had it's moments so as the others. Someone will find a new way and I'll be one of the first to join.

• Dave_Thomas
    Dave_Thomas Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Your question was created and now awaits pre-moderation. Ohhhhh. You mean censorship using wordsmith!.

• jiffylady1
    jiffylady1 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Instead of a moderator sending us to a ridiculous blog that is of no help please tell us: 1) Why are you making puzzles with such a low amount of moves & making people frustrated & angry enough to quit the game. You're not going to make money off people who quit. 2) How do the posters on youtube get these puzzles almost a month in advance & with more moves than the rest of us. It's gotten to the point where every level is hard even though it's not marked as hard. The last round I played had 6 marked hard levels the rest weren't much better. Never once before the game was changed did I think of quitting. That has changed.

• ylikodom
    ylikodom Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited May 2018
    Options

I wonder Mr King, why do you use phrases like "Escape the stress of today", "Time to relax", "Chill out" etc, while Candy crush is loading??? Instead, when I play levels like 3354, I need a psychiatrist!!!

• ylikodom
    ylikodom Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I'd rather play spider solitaire...

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

As I've said before, you've ruined Candy crush. I used to think this game was excellent but now it's garbage. Are NASA scientists creating these new levels? 10 moves? you've got to be joking. Your forum is full of complaints now you've ruined a once great game, nobody at King seems to care which is a shame.

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

There is NO WAY to pass this level in 10 moves. I have played about 50 times and i have dropped 1 ingredient 1 time and that is it. Every time i can make a few moves then here comes the damn licorice and it blocks any moves i need to make. King really needs to evaluate this level. We need more moves and get rid of the licorice. Im so tired of going to youtube to get some help and i see they have almost double the moves. Its levels like this that has made me stop playing candy crush soda and i will have no problem to stop playing this if something doesnt get changed with this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?