Bugged jellyfish on level 342

Options

Answers

• Mbuco12
    Mbuco12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I tried this level on iOS and Facebook PC and the fish only went after candy above the last three rows. Never once did they attack the bottom three rows like other videos have shown. For the bottom three rows each layer gets attacked one at a time before popping the jelly whereas other videos pop the jelly even if under any number of layers. It is definitely a bug. 

• emsa8
    emsa8 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I'm on level 3400 and my husband on level 342. We are BOTH NOT ABLE to win this level now as it has exactly the bug Nico described - firstly there are 26 jellies to hit instead of 14 in all videos (so always about 10 jellies are still left in the end!), secondly und and more crucial - the fishes don't go to the jellies any more. NO chance. KING - You must change this issue, as I assume many people will (have to) quit the game.... 

• Mark_Backler
    Mark_Backler Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

FrackCc the level is bugged you moron. Go find yourself something better to do rather than trolling forums.

• Dawn_Wassink
    Dawn_Wassink Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I’m having the same issue, I even took a video of it, the jellyfish break candy that’s not even a jelly. And won’t touch any of the ones covered in icing, even after all the other jelly ones are broken. Doesn’t make any sense. It’s definitely a bug. 

• Maddie_Brenc
    Maddie_Brenc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem (Androïd in France). The level 342 is impossible to pass. Jellyfish never eat the meringue but they do on the tips videos. If the problem isn't solved, I will stop playing the game because it pushes people to pay and this is unacceptable.

• Алексей_С._5229
    Options

same here, but on andorid is possible to win

• sambeckett
    sambeckett Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Same problem. Fish on YouTube work different.  This is a bug and I reported it in another post earlier.   If you already finished this level go back and try again. You won't be able to win.

• Dawn_Wassink
    Dawn_Wassink Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Try 3358. For fun, I just retried 342. Passed first go at it. 

Pics or it didn’t happen lol
  • Liam
    Liam Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Level 1849 has the same glitch. Hopefully King will update the software to fix. No point in playing until they do. 

• emsa8
    emsa8 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

FrackCc, this level has definitively been changed to close to impossible. Just try it yourself in the updated version!! As I said, I am level 3400 (meanwhile 3407) and unable to win it without boosters as you must collect 26 jellies instead of 14 in all old videos. The best try was 5 jellies left (= 21 jellies collected). And I agree, past 3000 there are some levels that only can be passed with using boosters(what is ok as sooo many boosters are given as a present by King). I assume that for the new 342 a fish booster would be good help, but my husband has none. On this occasions, I have bought special boosters to save time and nerves, but he doesn't want to. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?