⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga

Jeff_Maglione
Jeff_Maglione Posts: 8 Level 2

Space Race. Help Dexter stock up on striped candy. Have not been getting credit for these striped candies. I am currently on level 3395

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend

Hi Jeff, I am not clear about what you are saying.  I know that some people are saying that they needed 50 striped candies to complete a specific level but then those 50 were not applied to the challenge.  They got less than 50 applied.  If that is it, then King is aware of this and I am waiting to find out what's going on.

• Jarl_Fox
    Jarl_Fox Posts: 2 Newbie

Yeah dodit on this challenge, I've seen pretty much nobody getting credit as almost everyone is still in first place with only 50 won...

• Phil_Cannon
    Phil_Cannon Posts: 9 Level 2

This Space Race is broke. It doesn’t tell us what to collect, and after trying many different stripes, gummies, and color bombs my total isn’t adding what I collect

• _Elsa_

Hi Phil and Jarl, King is aware of these challenges not working properly and they are frantically trying to get a resolution on them so please be patient and hopefully it can be corrected soon.

• Jeff_Maglione

WHY ARE ALL THE ANSWERS FOR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS BEING GIVEN BY PLAYERS?????

WHERE ARE THE KING TECHNICIANS THAT SHOULD BE WORKING ON TECHNICAL PROBLEMS?????

• _Elsa_

Jeff the answers are coming from the King Superstars and I am one of them.  It's not always a response from another player.  I volunteer my time here on King Care helping to respond to as many questions that I can so that gives the King employees more time to work on the technical problems.  When we see an issue being reported and a few are having the same issue, we are the ones who elevate this to the next level and they escalate this to the team who works on these issues.  It's a process Jeff!

When we answer everyone here, we are giving you information that we are aware of and information provided by the King Admins to help respond to the numerous amount of questions posted daily.  So please be patient as they try to resolve all the glitches going on.

• Jeff_Maglione

Jeff the answers are coming from the King Superstars and I am one of them.  It's not always a response from another player.  I volunteer my time here on King Care helping to respond to as many questions that I can so that gives the King employees more time to work on the technical problems.  When we see an issue being reported and a few are having the same issue, we are the ones who elevate this to the next level and they escalate this to the team who works on these issues.  It's a process Jeff!

When we answer everyone here, we are giving you information that we are aware of and information provided by the King Admins to help respond to the numerous amount of questions posted daily.  So please be patient as they try to resolve all the glitches going on.

Elsa, please acknowledge that you know what my problem is with "Space Race." It is obviously a programming problem and unless you're on King's payroll as a programmer, you will not have a solution. BTW this process has been going on for a couple of months so far. This is not my first time complaining about this.
  • Jeff_Maglione

Well. Elsa, it's been over a week now and you have no answer so far. Do you think it may be time to escalate this problem to the pros?????

• Jeff_Maglione

Your inability to resolve my problem is impeding my ability to advance in certain areas of Candy Crush Saga. It's been almost a month since I first brought this to you attention Elsa.

• _Elsa_

Jeff it was escalated to the studio a couple of weeks ago.  I have no control over fixing these challenges.  It is not my "inability" to resolve your problem.  Why are you even attempting to play a challenge that isn't working?  Everyone was told not to play the challenges and that the studio was working on a fix but that is not the only glitch that they are working on.  They have priorities and the challenges might not be #1.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?