How can this be happening?

Options
Linda_P
Linda_P Posts: 1 Newbie

In the weekly contest I was #1 on my account with 48 and the 2nd & 3rd ere way behind until about 4 hours ago with 4 hours left there appears a name I never heard of with over 300 wins and an hour later with 3 hours left over 500 wins. That is impossible for anyone to get that many wins in that short time and is a fake!!!! In order not to have to give me the 3rd week in a row prizes you came up with this fake person and games won. I know this is a complete fake & ripoff and am considering deleting my account after all these years. Shame on King for letting this happen. I am on level 5225

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,909 Level 5
    Options

Hi. I sounds like you have fallen foul of a cheater here. The All Stars competition is making some players go mad zooming through levels trying to win the semifinals. I agree that 200 levels in one hour seems more than humanly possible, so I'd say this player is probably cheating, but it won't be fixed by King that way. They do try to stop cheaters, but some slip through the net and while this All Stars competition is on they become more active and can take over the game. It should all stop soon I hope when All Stars is over.

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 601 Level 3
    Options

You can play off line then when you log it it will show all your points. So it might look like there is a cheater but probably not.

• AID17
    AID17 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think this happed to me as well! I don’t even know how one cheats at this game! But it makes sense that maybe with all stars people are going crazy and even spending more money than normal?

• CCRanger
    CCRanger Posts: 182 Level 3
    Options

it is impossible to jam 200 levels in a hour. Let’s just say it takes an average of 3 minutes to play a round. I base that on the fact that I record most of me levels to post on YouTube. So let’s even say that you are super quick and average 2 minutes. That is still only 30 levels a hour. I just finished a run of 14 hours playing in the all stars. I completed about 300 levels. That’s an average of 21.5 levels per hour. I can tell that I completed every level on the first try so there were no redos. That was straight jamming. So for someone to post those kind of numbers you have to be doing something that not legit. Just my thought. Even if you were gaming off line, once you logged on it would update your progress all at once. Not over a four hour period.

Just my thoughts.

• playFFA
    playFFA Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Acabei de entrar na comunidade, fiquei super chateada pois joguei intensamente desde ontem até perceber que tem um jogador em primeiro lugar que simplesmente está com o dobro de pontos, sinceramente não tem como não desconfiar de uma fraude.. Triste realidade

• Momof2Military
    Momof2Military Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

I don't know how many levels that others have passed, but l have experienced surging losses after being in 1st place for days. It's unfortunate that people find ways to cheat at a game, but l agree with the other player that this skullduggery may be due to the All Star competition.

I've noticed that some of the "easier" levels have become very difficult to pass without spending money for boosters & gold bars. It's a shame that during this time of skyrocketing inflation we can't even enjoy a 'free' game.

• GalaxW
    GalaxW Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

I am not competing but I've read about some very suspicious scores. Sorry you didn't get your weekly race prize tho.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?