stuck there @ 4th place in Popsicle Planet contest.

Options
Abhay_Kumar
Abhay_Kumar Posts: 5 Level 2

I got 100 candies and am stuck there @ 4th place in Popsicle Planet contest. In spite of playing multiple times and gaining color bombs the count is not increasing in the contest for Popsicle planet...please guide me

Answers

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

I’m the same. I asked this question 2 days ago. 

No matter how I collect them, new levels, old levels, they do not register. Everyone in my contest list have not went any higher also. 

• Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

Abhay type in color bomb contest at the top of your screen and then scroll down and find “Jay” (another player) you will find a mile long list of others. I would add your name here with this question, because “Elsa” and “chickenslayer” seem to be the contacts for behind the scenes and they are trying to help us get it resolved. But it’s taking awhile, which IS out of their control, but they are aware of the bug, that much I do know.

• Laura_Alexander
    Laura_Alexander Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I think I know the answer to this question and why King Games has not answered any of the hundreds of people who have asked this question - why do you get stuck on Popsicle Planet, you can collect 50 color bombs and then nothing happens, but a few move ahead. Well, the game, apparently, gives you 50 when you log in from another device.  For instance, you access the game through a tablet, laptop, phone, or whatever else you use to access the game.  Then, King Game collects your data on those devices. It also gives you the color bombs.  This isn't about the game at all, but about King Games collecting your information.  I would be wary, because this game, in particular, has crashed my laptop several times.  It has done it so often, I think there is a virus attached to the upper levels of the game.  So, I would be very wary about using any more than maybe one device to access the game. Finally, if you notice, there are no other games after Popsicle Planet, so this is the end of the line for the weekend (or whenever, they start for me on Thursday and end on Sunday) contests. But, you won't get a response from King Games. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?