Space Race Popsicle Planet: Contest started today, but everyone only has exactly 50 points.

Options

Answers

• Rishca_Abrahams
    Rishca_Abrahams Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Why do they call this King 'Care'...when it's clear they don't! Apparently this issue has been ongoing for weeks now and haven't seen any feedback from support or any fix to the problem. Very very frustrating. 

• Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

Same here - stuck on 50 - shameful customer service.

• Rishca_Abrahams
    Rishca_Abrahams Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Someone is now scoring on this planet, but I have no idea how he/she is doing it. I'm stuck at 100. 

On my side it shows one person scoring and on 2000 points. Everyone else on 100...and I'm still on 50.
  • Xadora
    Xadora Posts: 57 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I was chatting with King via Messenger and was given this link https://care.king.com/contact  Perhaps if we all fill it out they will know it's not because of what platform we are using, we don't need to clear caches or reinstall the game... Send your screenshots and any info that will help King to realize the game needs a FIX!

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

King know it needs fixed but can’t fix it for some reason. The issue is, why keep putting it back on when it’s clearly still not working

• Sue_B
    Options

I was chatting with King via Messenger and was given this link https://care.king.com/contact  Perhaps if we all fill it out they will know it's not because of what platform we are using, we don't need to clear caches or reinstall the game... Send your screenshots and any info that will help King to realize the game needs a FIX!

King know it needs fixed but can’t fix it for some reason. The issue is, why keep putting it back on when it’s clearly still not working
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi all! Thanks for posting on our community. We are very sorry about this problem, we have passed this on to the game team and they are investigating. I am sorry it is taking a longer than we would like to fix. 

We hope to have an update for you soon! 

• Gizmo
    Gizmo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

The event started again today and it's still not fixed. 

• Sue_B
    Options

Well obviously their tech team have no clue. Games do get glitches in from time to time, but they always get fixed. Never have I seen anything like this before in all the years I’ve been playing king games. They need to sack their tech team and get ones that actually know what they are doing. 

• Xadora
    Xadora Posts: 57 Pro Player 👑
    Options

And today is the THIRD Thursday in a row on Popsicle Planet and the color bombs are STILL not counting...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?