Options
Nadine_Green
Nadine_Green Posts: 2 Newbie

i have been playing on facebook and reached level 3185 now i have been knocked down to level 2825 and it is saying i need to update my browser which by the way is up to date please sort it  

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Nadine! Can you first try disconnecting from FB and then reconnecting to see if it solves the problem? If it doesn't, I can send it to the Moderator for further help. Thanks for contacting King Care and I hope you have a really nice day.

• Nadine_Green
    Nadine_Green Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello Nadine! Can you first try disconnecting from FB and then reconnecting to see if it solves the problem? If it doesn't, I can send it to the Moderator for further help. Thanks for contacting King Care and I hope you have a really nice day.

thanks for your quick response , i have logged out and back in but it is still the same
  • Clifford_Cooper
    Clifford_Cooper Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Sorry jumping onto your thread but I have the same issue. PC Google chrome browser past week only shows upto level 2825. But mobile phone is playing alright and shows I am on level 3290. Tried logging out and back into FB but still the same. I prefer to play mainly on the PC version Hope you can help.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

I will let the moderator know about this guys! Hopefully she will get back to y'all very shortly. Have a great day!

• Clifford_Cooper
    Clifford_Cooper Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you it's working again :-) Not sure if it was at King.com's end sorting it out or me resetting to default google's chrome flags (which has stuff to do with html5 in it) chrome://flags/ but either way I am a happy man lol

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Yay Clifford! I am so happy to hear this. :) Have fun playing and thanks for writing to King Care!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?