Definitly unfair tournament

Options
Vincent_Mossé
Vincent_Mossé Posts: 46 Level 2

When your are at the end, you can play only star tournament, but in this tournament, there is only hard game...so defintly unfair.

I should have made a new account...

The older player are not considered by king...

Comments

• tecknick
    tecknick Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have been a finalist in the All Star competitions for the past two years, but despite living in London, I am unable to participate in the competition even though I meet all the necessary requirements to do so. You claim to organize an open competition for everyone, but when it comes to prize money, you choose to exclude certain contestants who have the potential to win the competition. Despite numerous correspondences, you still haven't explained to me which countries are eligible to participate, and you have only mentioned that a few people may not be able to participate without explaining why. In short, you are not fair and not innocent. Unfortunately, it seems that justice is abandoned when money is involved, and I see this happening here as well. Sadly, I have decided to delete this game that I have been playing for years and have reached a level of 13,370 with a heavy heart. Don't get your hopes up about winning the competition.

• Vincent_Mossé
    Vincent_Mossé Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

And you don't know how to post a new discussion ?

• Janinesillat
    Janinesillat Posts: 117 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I am out of levels for the last round of the tournament AND the star tournament levels are too hard to beat without spending money. I spent. $400 just trying to keep up. 

This is unfair and possibly illegal to have a tournament for money that is unfair to all playing. 

You need to ELIMINATE the 10 timed boosters for new levels in these completions. Or make a levels for the tournament only for all to play the same ones. 

I don’t see how I can win this last round without putting cash into it. Massive amounts of cash. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?