⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Space race is still not giving more than 50 points! 2nd time now. Thought you were working on this?

Options
Jim_Ingram
Jim_Ingram Posts: 1 Newbie

Space race is still not giving more than 50 points! 2nd time now. Thought you were working on this?

Answers

• Peter_London
    Peter_London Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

No, I don't know the answer. But like others who have posted questions about this topic, I'm frustrated and annoyed that the same problem happened two weeks in a row. 

What is the problem? You're supposed to create as many striped candies for Dexter and you get points. At the end the winner is the one who got the most. I noticed that after the initial score of 50 I was not getting anything for all the stuff I have created. Looking at the score board I see that most players have 50 points, but there are a few who reached 100, 150 or even 250 points. That happened last week. Someone answered, saying "There's a problem. We're looking into it." Yesterday, the same competition started again. But the problem remains. 

If you don't know how to fix your software, then the least you can do is not start any new competitions with the same bugs.

• Ivy-2
    Ivy-2 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

No, I don't know the answer. But like others who have posted questions about this topic, I'm frustrated and annoyed that the same problem happened two weeks in a row. 

What is the problem? You're supposed to create as many striped candies for Dexter and you get points. At the end the winner is the one who got the most. I noticed that after the initial score of 50 I was not getting anything for all the stuff I have created. Looking at the score board I see that most players have 50 points, but there are a few who reached 100, 150 or even 250 points. That happened last week. Someone answered, saying "There's a problem. We're looking into it." Yesterday, the same competition started again. But the problem remains. 

If you don't know how to fix your software, then the least you can do is not start any new competitions with the same bugs.

I raise this question to them two weeks ago. It seems they don't know how to fix the problem and they don't know how to stop the competition either.
  • Jay-3
    Jay-3 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

There are multiple threads on this dating back five weeks.  The standard response from the forum moderators is that "they" are aware of the glitch and are working on it but it's not a priority.  

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello all! We are so sorry about this. The problem is being looked into and we have escalated all of the reports. We hope this will be fixed soon. 

Thanks a lot! 

• Jay-3
    Jay-3 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

The topic was raised over six weeks ago, I've lost track of time. They stated outright that it's not a priority.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?