⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Space Race Popsicle Planet: Contest started today, but everyone only has exactly 50 points.

Options
13»

Answers

• Jo_Wyn-Griffith
    Jo_Wyn-Griffith Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I sort of have the answer as to why some people can get above 50 and others can't, but this is clearly a problem that King need to fix!! The answer is (and I'm shooting myself in the foot here, as I have won numerous rounds over the weeks with this 'cheat' (sorry if you were one of the people I played against) is that if you play on a computer, iphone and ipad for instance, each time you log on to play with each device you will gain another 50 points, so 150. This will sometimes get you to the top of the leader board but not always, because there is another glitch in this game that I've discovered.......If you play on a computer and log in to another web browser and play via that, hey presto, you get another 50 points!! I've won this so called 'competition' so many times that I'm posting this in the hope that King finally get on the case and sort this problem out for EVERYONE!! These challenges used to be fun and about skill and time commitment, not cheating!!

• Rishca_Abrahams
    Rishca_Abrahams Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Well obviously their tech team have no clue. Games do get glitches in from time to time, but they always get fixed. Never have I seen anything like this before in all the years I’ve been playing king games. They need to sack their tech team and get ones that actually know what they are doing. 

Same here. Event back but no change. Previous threads show this problem has been ongoing for weeks now. Worst part is that we're getting no feedback on any customer service platform. Absolutely infuriating.
  • Xadora
    Xadora Posts: 57 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks for the info Jo and I agree. I've read about the"cheats" as well but I can't be bothered to log in to all 3 of my devices. I just had an update for the game so let's see how it goes! 

• Xadora
    Options

Well Didi showed up again but color bombs are definitely still not counting...

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    edited June 2018
    Options

And today is the THIRD Thursday in a row on Popsicle Planet and the color bombs are STILL not counting...

Just can’t inderstamd why they keep putting it back on when it’s not even fixed. They know we are all not happy. I think they must be getting some kind of kick winding us up.
  • Theresia
    Theresia Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem. I'm on the last one, where you need to collect color bombs. Everyone, including me, has 50 except for one player who has 100. The color bombs I've made are not registering. If we're all penalized because of a tech glitch I'm going to be super mad. 

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

Well obviously their tech team have no clue. Games do get glitches in from time to time, but they always get fixed. Never have I seen anything like this before in all the years I’ve been playing king games. They need to sack their tech team and get ones that actually know what they are doing. 

That’s the annoying part. They put it back on without it being fixed. This is the 4th time now.
  • Xadora
    Options

IKR Theresia! I don't understand how it can take soooooo long for a fix, someones gonna get fired for sure. I've played World of Warcraft for years and if there's a glitch or somebody broke something the game goes down for a few hours and PRESTO! It's fixed! If CCS is borked then they should take down the special events...I mean where was Didi for 2 days? *sigh*

• Ghislaine_Doucet
    Ghislaine_Doucet Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi all! Thanks for posting on our community. We are very sorry about this problem, we have passed this on to the game team and they are investigating. I am sorry it is taking a longer than we would like to fix. 

We hope to have an update for you soon! 

If it can't be fixed, just take it out, 3rd week now and still not working.
  • Judith-3
    Judith-3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

As far as I can tell Popsicle Planet does not count color bombs.  It needs to be fixed.  Can’t imagine why it hasn’t been yet.  Meanwhile, I have stumbled on a way to increase your score.  Everyone starts with 50 color bombs.  I have collected thousands of color bombs.  None were counted.  So I decided to see if my old iPad would work better.  Opened the old iPad and immediately had another 50, so up to 100.  Last night I went on my laptop and got to Candy Crush through Facebook.  Voila!  Another 50.  Now at 150.  I just want to get off this planet.  Don’t know why they can’t fix it.  “Winning” has nothing to do with color bombs, but everything to do with how many devices you can play on. I would be happy to compete with anyone collecting color bombs.  Right now that isn’t happening on Popsicle Planet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?