level 3364

Options
Meg_Plummer
Meg_Plummer Posts: 5 Level 2

im sick of the levels being changed level 3364 has now got bricks and less moves when people above me get the easier one with no bricks come on stop ripping us off im slowely getting put off playing this game as its fair to the ones above then made harder for the one below ?

Answers

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

I have been stuck on it for 4 days. It has been listed as a regular level but today they make it a super hard level. It is a stupid level that they are going to expect us to buy gold and boosters to pass it. Something needs changed and i will not play it anymore until this level is made passable because as it is now its not.

• Meg_Plummer
    Meg_Plummer Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have been stuck on it for 4 days. It has been listed as a regular level but today they make it a super hard level. It is a stupid level that they are going to expect us to buy gold and boosters to pass it. Something needs changed and i will not play it anymore until this level is made passable because as it is now its not.

they change games and reduce moves so you have to buy in its getting really bad just ripping us off

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?