⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to complete level 3378

Looi_Lai_Foong
Looi_Lai_Foong Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 3378 is impossible to complete with only 15 moves because have to unlock the licorices and candies but players in YouTube have 35 moves why the huge difference

Answers

• fixit
    fixit Posts: 28 Level 2

What make King decide to change to 15 moves ?

Did King test or did not test the board with 15 moves before release it?  If so how could clear 63 jelly with double lock licorices in 15 moves , it means clearing 4 jellies in every move at least.

How to pass this level ? Buy extra moves?? 

Where is the main concept that King used to say ... all level can be passed without booster 

• Kro_Ced
    Kro_Ced Posts: 1 Newbie

Increasingly, the "easy" levels are impossible to pass because the number of shots is much less important than in the videos of people who say they have passed.After a few days, during the update of the game, the number of possible moves increases and it becomes possible to pass without difficulty the level.Looks like king is trying to either hinder our progress or force us to buy boosters.It becomes boring. While I play candy crush for several years, I wonder if I will not just stop.I'm so disappointed.

• Joedian_
    Joedian_ Posts: 8 Level 2

What make King decide to change to 15 moves ?

Did King test or did not test the board with 15 moves before release it?  If so how could clear 63 jelly with double lock licorices in 15 moves , it means clearing 4 jellies in every move at least.

How to pass this level ? Buy extra moves?? 

Where is the main concept that King used to say ... all level can be passed without booster 

they pushing us to buy boosters. But thats not happening.
  • CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2

King Development team, I hope you are reading the blogs regarding player dissatisfaction. It is infuriating to know that these levels were once "fun" before you drastically reduced the number of moves (https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/05/candy-crush-saga-level-3378-tips-and.html). Seriously thinking of deleting the app after years of playing because this is increasingly just a waste of time and no longer enjoyable.

• Karen_Landeck
    Karen_Landeck Posts: 1 Newbie

Yep, another level that is a waste of time until more moves are added. And yes, may be time to delete app. Way too many levels like this now.

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2

King Development team, I hope you are reading the blogs regarding player dissatisfaction. It is infuriating to know that these levels were once "fun" before you drastically reduced the number of moves (https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/05/candy-crush-saga-level-3378-tips-and.html). Seriously thinking of deleting the app after years of playing because this is increasingly just a waste of time and no longer enjoyable.

Oh, you guys. Got my lucky board. Thank you! Onward...
  • mky_vga
    mky_vga Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?