delete all progression on candy crush saga on facebook and restart from level 1 (reinitialization)

Midi
Midi Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, i want to delete my progression in candy crush saga on my facebook account and delete all data of the application

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5

Hi Midi,

Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community :-) Here you have a few options:1) Create a new Facebook/Kingdom account- uninstall the game and play connected to a new account. You would be able to start from the beginning but still save your new levels to an account and enjoy the perks of being connected.2) Uninstall the game and play whilst not connected to any account. If you still need to contact us so that we can help you, remember to do it through HERE. Please be sure to select "Gameplay/Progress" and then "I have lost my progress".

• Midi
    Midi Posts: 3 Newbie

What i want is to delete progression of the game in my facebook account because when i uninstall the application, i still have the progression and i don't want this. In other words, i'don't want to delete my facebook account in the end to delete my progression.

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5

Hi Midi,

The only options were stated above. We can not remove anything from your Facebook account. Sorry. You could try filling out the form by clicking on here but we cannot modify progress in this forum.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?