⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Short changed with lives

Options
James_B
James_B Posts: 8 Level 2

Level 3358 I start with 16 lives but online examples start with 28 lives.  Level 3359 I start with 16 lives but online examples start with 25 lives.  Level 3360 I start with 11 lives but online examples have 27 lives.  Level 3361 I start with 7 lives but online examples have 13 lives.  These level are too difficult to complete with the lives I'm given.  I'm not going to buy extra lives for every level.  I'm being ripped off and would rather stop playing since it's no longer fun.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

I have asked for help from the SuperStars and the Moderator on this one. I know that King frequently changes the levels according to feedback from the players themselves, but I don't know if these levels have all been changed. Hopefully someone will be along to answer this for you. Have a great day!

• James_B
    James_B Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I've had it with Candy Crush.  They keep short changing me with lives for every level and I'm not going to waste any more time trying to complete impossible levels.  If they think I'm going to start spending money to complete every level it's not going to happen.  I'm stopping at level 3391 where they are giving me 13 lives but online examples start with 21 lives.  I'll do the free spin every day and that's it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?