📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Options

Answers

• Cabinluvn
    Cabinluvn Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

Please STOP making me play Candy Royale.. I HATE it. I am high enough in the game that I never win the first try and it is annoying to have that pop up all the time. I agree with other people here that the game is barely any fun anymore. You rarely win a level without paying for extra moves, which means you have to buy bars. You used to be able to earn the bars…that is long gone. Enjoyment is going away, as is my inclination to continue to purchase bars so I can keep playing. JUST STOP MAKING ME PLAY CANDY ROYALE

• Melvina902
    Melvina902 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I use to have the option to skip participating in Candy Royale, but it pops up randomly now giving me no option but to participate.

Why is this happening and can you fix it

thanks

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @Cabinluvn welcome to the community. This is a generic area for all messages but to get more of an effect I am going to suggest that you post in the Discussion area in the Saga community HERE.

Question for you ...... is it just popping up to ask you to play? Are you able to "X" out of it? You can also create an idea in the Ideas area in the same community HERE. Please feel free to check out the ideas in that area and vote if you like an idea. The Saga studio has already implemented a couple of ideas and they are posted in your settings "Features". You can turn these on or off.

Check to see if someone already suggested your frustration of the Candy Royale and if so, please vote.

• Cabinluvn
    edited May 2023
    Options

I do not have the ability to turn it off. It is more than annoying

• Cabinluvn
    Options

Please STOP making me play Candy Royale.. I HATE it. I am high enough in the game that I never win the first try and it is annoying to have that pop up all the time. I agree with other people here that the game is barely any fun anymore. You rarely win a level without paying for extra moves, which means you have to buy bars. You used to be able to earn the bars…that is long gone. Enjoyment is going away, as is my inclination to continue to purchase bars so I can keep playing. JUST STOP MAKING ME PLAY CANDY ROYALE

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,707 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedbackThe feature is being tested which means some of you will get the option to chose Not Now while some of us will not. .

For more info here

• debs0630
    debs0630 Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited April 2023
    Options

Is there a timeline when this problem will be fixed. It is like we are being forced to play this stupid part of the game that no one wins. And there is no work around in the phone app caz it does the same thing there.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,156 Legend
    edited June 2023
    Options

I agree Eugenia, I don't mind the Candy Royal feature in itself, but the accompanying animation is really annoying. It is slow to kick you out and doesn't automatically return you to your game as you have to click 'Return to Map' first. It is one of the only animations that you can't click on to remove quickly.

• Phil_Cannon
    Phil_Cannon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Please fix this! I don’t want to play Candy Royal

• harpua33
    harpua33 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Talk about showing NO respect to your customers….treating them like lab rats (some get a terrible game experience, others get free moves!).

I’ve spent a decent amount of money in the game but never again after this latest forced CR debacle that could have been ended days ago. Easier just to close out the game and come back another time or delete it and move on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?