Where did the Daily Treat Machine go?

Options
TXPoptart
TXPoptart Posts: 2 Pro Player 👑

I no longer have the daily treat machine. Did they take that away? It has been missing for about three weeks or more.

Comments

• Mamabare
    Mamabare Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same!! Mine has been gone about a month now! Came back one day and vanished again! Wish they would fix it.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @TXPoptart and @Mamabare! Welcome to our community. Are you both playing on mobile devices? If you are my suggestion would be first to clear out the cache/history on your device. Then make sure that you have the most recent version of the game and also your operating system. If that's all good then my next suggestion would be to log out of the game, shut down your device and wait a few seconds. Then turn it back on and log back into the game to see if that works.

• TXPoptart
    TXPoptart Posts: 2 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I play on my iPad and my iPhone. Everything is up-to-date. I did get a message from King that said sometimes features are changed and can become temporarily unavailable. Also, that some features are not meant to be a part of the game forever.

I guess it’s similar to when they discontinued fantastic five which I depended on to help me with my game progress from my teammates. Anyway, thanks for your input I appreciate it.

• Jules_Jules-2
    Jules_Jules-2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I haven't had the daily treat machine for several days.

I took steps Elsa showed above. But it didn't help at all. In fact, after taking these steps, everything disappeared other than booster wheel ( so this made it worse. )

• Jules_Jules-2
    Options

I contacted Candy Crush Support.

In addition to Elsa's advice, they told me to play a level. That worked!!!!

Of course, I'm starting from scratch with the daily treat machine, but it's at least something.

Thanks

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Yes, if playing one level doesn't work, play two.

If you didn't skip for one day, you wont lose progress.

• Jules_Jules-2
    Options

Hi. Elsa. Of course i skipped a day, given i didn't have access at all. It is frustrating to start over.

The other item of note is that the Daily Treat Machine is now very different!! I have to think that some of the problems people are experiencing relates to this.

I like the new one in that you get paintbrushes and UFOs also - not an option before. Additionally, it looks like you max out faster than the old one as it looks like it's about 15(?) Days to reach maximum potential.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?