Game is too hard

Options
Mojojojo62
Mojojojo62 Posts: 12 Level 2

Level 13798 and this game is getting ridiculous, impossible to play without massive amounts of reserve boosters or gold bars. Clearly the aim is to push to purchase boosters or gold bars which really means many of us will quit the game altogether. Many of us are losing trust in the franchise and will likely never play another title you issue if we feel we are being ripped off.

Comments

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 327 Level 3
    Options

I agree. It's way more frustrating than relaxing on these higher levels 😒

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,927 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You can search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too.

You can check this information here (My level is too hard!) and here (Levels keep changing, looks different from online videos!) by Community Team that we hope you can understand to read them.

And don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels. 

• Mojojojo62
    Mojojojo62 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Thanks but this is no help. I’m an accomplished player who does at least 250 levels a week. The game has shifted in the the last few weeks to providing virtually no extra boosters or gold bars. I have used my bank of over 1000 gold bars and various boosters I order to finish and can only manage 30-40 levels a week due to the conditions the game has set. Videos of completing these levels all show significantly higher starting moves than what I experience, the moves made are what I would make except the posters seemingly have many more to work with. The conclusion is that it’s not the player but the game, King is electing to make the game very difficult for players that are within a couple of hundred levels of the terminus. This is not only my experience but common amongst all players I communicate with in this same cohort. I find it disappointing that it appears to be an attempted cash grab for players that are assumed to be so invested in the game that they would be willing to pay out in order to reach the end. This I find is not the case amongst the players I know and myself, so the choice for many of us would be to abandon the King Franchise and all future offerings of other games rather than be leveraged. Hope this helps and I hope that the developers adopt a more player friendly and respectful stance going forward. cheers, Joe

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

@Diamond_Lim are the moderators here not even aware that the levels we are complaining about are impossible to do without the use of boosters or carrying on for 65 extra moves or even both? Im two weeks behind the players who play through the windows platform at level 14015. By the time i get those levels, those levels have changed dramatically ( I know because I've checked the videos on you tube) with more blockers added to the board, less moves etc. Players were saying that level 13978 was impossible to pass a month ago. It's still impossible today, has the feedback even been passed onto the design team? Other levels that I've played recently that are impossible and urgently need looking at are from the top of my head 13768, 13879, 13984, 13990, 14008. The game has become unplayable unless you have a lot of boosters/gold bars. It needs to get back to being fun & enjoyable to play again like it was a few years ago. To many players are disgruntled & fed up with the way the games changed recently.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,096 Legend
    Options

I fully agree. Judging from the feedback from the latest Android levels even those are ridiculously hard already. They'll probably be even worse by the time we get them. Level 14101 gets a terrible report. No one is listening or caring at King.

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

I've just read the thread on those levels & it sounds more of the same as this week. A real chore with impossible levels (14101 & 14089) thrown in for good measure to tempt people to use their boosters & gold to pass.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 376 Level 3
    Options

Agree with all of the above comments

it’s just not worth playing anymore

THIS IS LEGALIZED GAMBLING

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,096 Legend
    edited January 5
    Options

Levels 14,000 and above are definitely too hard and always have been since they first came out on mobile. I played them using gold and boosters I had left, but none of them were fun to play and I regret not having quit the game at 14,000 (I quit at 15,000 instead). These are AI generated levels, and just not as good as those humans made earlier in the game.

If it's not fun guys, for goodness sake, stop playing and do not spend any money on a game that you are not enjoying to play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?