⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush 3428

Options
mariapirelli
mariapirelli Posts: 10 Level 2

Another level where they have reduced the moves from 22 to 16 making it impossible !  Why do they keep doing this ????

Answers

• Karebear
    Karebear Posts: 62 Level 3
    Options

While they think it is enhancing our game experience, it can be very frustrating when they tweak it to make it almost impossible. I have used most of my boosters on this level but realized they are not really helping either. This one's super irritating for sure. Maybe they should just leave it alone next time. I haven't even been close to completing this one. 

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

I had a free hour of lives, the best i could do was to get down to 38 fish needed. What a waste of my life,pointless playing these impossible levels. I am very close to quitting, its sh##e now candy crush,no fun at all.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there,

I'm sorry if that level makes you feel like you want to quit :( It's a challenging one, it's true but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy it can be beaten!

Here's video that might help and inspire you! You've done so well getting to that level already, I'm sure you'll pass it soon ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knnly7oUY2E

Good luck and let me know how that goes!

- Mia

• Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    edited July 2018
    Options

So no skill needed. Just playing endlessly untill a lucky bord comes along or buy boosters. Not my kind of game anymore, so bye. You killed my fun of playing King!!!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?