⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

3392 Candy Crush

Options
GeneGenie
GeneGenie Posts: 15 Level 2

(Moved on from the latest frustrating 3385 level by getting two colour bombs side by side and even then only managed it in the last move by sheer luck.!)

The definition of needing a lucky board to complete this level ( this one had 15 moves). On the you tube videos with 3 moves left and 43 double jellies to clear  two colour bombs needed to appear and how lucky they did. bingo the board clears itself. This again would be a fun level if there were more moves.The reason its stupid,boring and frustrating is the chance to unlock all the keys in 12 moves is minimal. I think I'm nearly boring myself now.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi GeneGenie, thank you so much for expressing your thoughts here!  I have noticed you posting about different levels and I look forward to seeing your messages.  I surely hope that you don't get too bored today!

• Joedian_
    Joedian_ Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited June 2018
    Options

I've played this level soooo many times and still haven't passed it. im super annoyed. i try not to go on youtube because i get more annoyed when i see that the level gave more moves and now its less!

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

These levels are getting very frustrating. Now we only have 12 moves to clear 72 jellies. This is stupid. Now way to get all keys and clear this in 12 moves.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

What I have found is that these higher levels do require boosters so the only way that I was able to clear the keys is with the lollipops instead of trying to make a match.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?