samong
samong Posts: 5 Level 2

Level are getting more ridiculous.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,068 Legend
  • Alienscar

Oh right. Not that it helps, but you might like to know that one of King's level designers has told us that the hardest levels of the game are those from 4000-6000.

The game seems to be designed to run on gold for the extra moves. If you haven't got enough gold, or a fair chance of winning any, then the game is unplayable. It is a fact that King understands very well as their aim is to maximise the number of people that buy their gold.

You are doing the right thing by leaving.

• dctink5210
    dctink5210 Posts: 9 Level 2

I too am leaving the game. I waited , hoping they would bring back the landscape view, enabling players to use either or, not forcing how they want you to play. Nothing has changed so I'm done. Hate games like this.

• Alienscar

The change that has introduced the fixed portrait orientation has generated a huge number of complaints @dctink and for me the most frustrating part of the change is the official reason. Saying that they have to remove certain features to make room for new features just doesn't add up when the feature in question is something as basic as screen orientation.

If I were a betting person I wouldn't mind betting that the new issue of people not being able to select accept cookies on the W10 app on Facebook is caused by the fixed orientation.

• samong
    samong Posts: 5 Level 2

Just a stupid game that make it so difficult to progress and totally not a relaxing game. It just make it more frustrating. And leaching us as milk cow that’s all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?