Lives

Options
richchris1
richchris1 Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I retrieve my saved lives when I click on extra lives it says your remaining lives have been banked but then I don't know where they go

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,284 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @richchris1 once you have used the daily limit for accepting lives your envelope should then show as its closed so if you open it up before the duration expires you should still see them but won't be able to select them 💓

• kathyann82
    kathyann82 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I think it’s crap that we or crushers are on a “limit” for daily use. Changes are ok but if you are just to make money. I have friends to exchange lives . My question is WHY?

• Jackster67
    Jackster67 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Absolutely agree! I’ve always received and sent lots of lives as well as regularly buying additional features - completely ruined my enjoyment of a game I’ve played for over a decade

• kay3665
    kay3665 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've only just recently noticed this 'feature' and I don't like it one bit! Why are we always prompted to 'add friends' and ask for 'lives' when we aren't allowed to use them? Please change it back to how it was before.

• GimmeABreak
    GimmeABreak Posts: 3 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I agree - this is crap. Time will run out on something you won and it does not get banked with the new lives.if I pay for 30m of time you cut me off of by capping the lives!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?