I hate how they’ve limited our daily lives!!

Options
garagesalediva
garagesalediva Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2023 in Support

I love this game. It is LITERALLY the only game I play. But, now that they’ve limited us to the number of times we can play ina day, really sucks. Am I alone here?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,562 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

💌 Check out Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update here! Thanks!

Also add and find more friends on this game :

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game here!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Player Card! New Candy feature in the making. Let us know what you think here!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

• Kadoug518
    Kadoug518 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

My complaint is Mr Toffees fair along with other players who find it’s unfair when you play the hard are only limited to two a day. Play the hard squares hoping to make it easier for others to complete the easy ones and someone sits on the square forever and you go on to other squares day after day and still can not complete the challenge because your waiting for new levels to come out to pick a difficult square in order to win. That could take up to days seeing new levels gone out on Friday and I complete them within two days or less. There should be a time limit on the squares or you should be able to boot them off after a couple of days or being able to leave and go elsewhere. At least tell them to move so you can finish the square. Hate this challenge

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?