Difficulty has been increased

Options
donhumboston
donhumboston Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing regularly for sometime now and the difficulty has massively increased. In the last week I have completed barely 10 levels. Being stuck on multiple levels for 2/3days at a time! Has anyone else noticed?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,032 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Which level are you play now? Some level can be challenging. For me After level 10.000 level more difficult.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You can search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊

You can also check this information here (My level is too hard!) and here (Levels keep changing, looks different from online videos!) by Community Team that we hope you can understand to read them.

And don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels. 😉

• jbart1055
    jbart1055 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yes I've noticed even what are considered "easy" levels are almost impossible to win.

What gets me angry is when you get to a new episode and most of the levels are hard, super or nightmarishly difficult. Can be soul crushing (yes I know overly dramatic 😉)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?