Level 7052

dannyjs
dannyjs Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi there, I cannot get the key to finish this level. Anyone else has the same problem?

Comments

• dannyjs

I have checked the thread and it was not helpfu. I posted the same comment I am quoting now in this thread:

"I started a thread about this level. As per the video in the thread, it is clear that there a MAJOR BUG for it was IMPOSSIBLE to use the frog to free the last fruit. I am no beginner so I don't need being patronised. I lost the Candy Royale series and I was forced to waste a lollypop when I tried to solve the level again. I can post a screenshot abot that, still the screenshot won't show that the frog didn't work.

Which is why I do reckon I should be given a COMPENSATION. Any dev/King person in charge here?"

• dannyjs

I do require a proper answer

• sidao1978
    sidao1978 Posts: 76 Level 2

There is no second key. At this level it is mandatory to use the frog on the last cherry to release it. Another more complicated option to drop the piece is to combine 2 color bombs. It is not a bug but the level design.

• dannyjs

Please anyone else refrain from any further patronising, for I cannot stand that. If I started this thread is because I was guessing the game had a MAJOR BUG and the video posted in the other thread whose link was posted by Alienscar confirmed I was right, for it was impossible to use the frog to clear the last cherry. Point

Is there any dev or person in charge reading these threads? Like I said I do require a proper answer and being repeated that is should work in a certain way - using the frog this case - which actually didn't work is simply annoying for it does sound like patronising

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,598 Legend

Hi @dannyjs We are just a bunch of fellow players trying to help others here in this community and none of us mean to be patronising. The truth is that a lot of other players have in the past posted about this level and the same answers and videos posted here helped them clear the level. So of course anyone answering your original question would firstly do so on the assumption that you thought the cages had to be unlocked, like so many other players did. This level has no bug for me (I have just played it on my device) but that does not mean you don't have a bug, sometimes bugs don't show up on all devices equally. It would best help us to see a screenshot of your play, how does the board look when you have cleared as much of it as possible? The cages never open, that much is true. There really is no second key. If your level is different from this video please send a screenshot. To unlock the dragon on the bottom right the frog needs to go on the space above it, which is free of anything.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?