Hello,Can not pass level 3484,

it probably requires a multitude of boosters that I do not have,

impossible to evacuate the last 4 cherries

too bad.

Answers

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

Yeah theres some sort of glitch on this level. Cherries wont end up in right spot.

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options

wasted so many boosters

• Karebear
    Karebear Posts: 64 Level 3
    Options

Yah, this level needs fixing! The cherries do not fall on the right spot to get them out of the tube where they fall out. If that makes sense. I had all the jellies cleared and had plenty of moves to get the cherries cleared too but they continue to keep falling down passed the spot where they need to land. Super irritating!

• Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

I passed this level using 5 hands. I think it's impossible without. Needs fixing, not everyone has enough hands to do the level

• Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

Expected the glitch to be fixed today but no - cherries still drop 2 spaces making this impassable, impossible and really frustrating.

• Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

Friand32 has anyone responded to you yet? I have many screenshots of this insanity but don’t know how to upload them. There are plenty of moves given, which is the weird part, but I think it definitely has a glitch and is has something to do with the candy rope thingy. This entire episode has been wretched and reading through the comments I see the next level is even worse! Anyways if you want screenshots uploaded let me know because I’ve got tons of real-time in game ones. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?